Monday, May 20, 2024

Mid may progress

 Linking to Chookshed challenge


This months challenge was to quilt any tops for the Treasured babies charity.
I only had one unquilted.
That is now done and the binding on ready to stitch down. 


I finished sewing in the ends of the baby blanket and finished 4 pairs of fingerless mitts as well as 7 scarves. They will be dropped off tomorrow for the charity KOGO. 


I finall stopped procrastinating and basted 2 quilt tops. I have started the ditch and walking foot quilting on the first one. I will then do the same to the second one before trying out the fancy quilting on my new machine. 
It is a big learning curve. 




2 comments:

  1. I agree, filler freemotion quilting is a work in progress. I takes practice, practice, practice. Personally, am currently out of practice.

    ReplyDelete