Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Down the rabbit hole

 I really need more work on goal setting. 

Generally,  the minute I set a goal, I go off in a different direction. 

I did finish knitting the baby blanket, but I still have to finish off the ends.


That did mean that I had no knitting for car journeys and I have a lot this week. 

I grabbed a tub of yarn that I was given for charity projects and there was a started scarf, but it wasn't suitable for car knitting. I decided to finish it and then finished 3 more.


I knitted a pair of fingerless gloves, tweeked the pattern and made a second pair.

They still need to be sewn up.

I am anticipating knitting a few more pairs this week. 

We will see what happens  now that I have made that pronouncement. 

Linking to Design wall monday

1 comment:

  1. I think it is just fine to set a goal and then do what you feel like. You are still making progress and happy about it either way.

    ReplyDelete