Saturday, January 12, 2019

2019 finishalong

I am participating in the 2019 finishalong

These are the projects I am nominating to finish in the first quarter. 

1. Tulip quilt. 
This needs to be quilted, bound and labeled. 


2. Summer Lily.
The cutting is done as well as the strip piecing. 
I have begun cutting the sub units.
I would like the quilt finished by March 7th.


3. Christmas ornaments.
I am doing the 12 days of Christmas set of ornaments by mmmcrafts.
Well, 5 sets actually. 
I am doing the preparation work for all the sets at the one time and plan to have the partridge, pear, turtle dove and French hen finished by the end of March.


4. Postcards from Alaska.
The top is basted and needs to be quilted, bound and labeled. 


5. Knitted Indigenous baby beanies.
These are part of a commitment to make 80 beanies a year for 5 years to support a particular program. 
I did 80 the first year.
I need another 20 this quarter. 
I have done 6 so far.


6. Knitted scarf. 
I knit and crochet what i can for Kogo, an amazing organisation. 
I hope to finish at least one scarf in the first quarter. 



7. Crochet blanket.
Another project for Kogo, this time a crochet blanket .
This is the Sweet pea blanket from Attic 24.
I plan to finish this by the end of March .


8. Blue and white quilt. 
This needs to be quilted,  bound and labeled. 


9. Autumn quilt.
This needs to be quilted,  bound and labeled. 



10. Joannes quilt.

This needs to be quilted,  bound and labeled. 


I look forward to reviewing my progress in 12 weeks time.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a very healthy list with beautiful projects!

    I love blues, so that blue and white quilt really stands out to me. I will love to check back and see how you quilted it as well as the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing what is cooking in Alexandra. and the little ready tubs of sewy goodness. We are going to a RVQuilters gathering in Texas in October, 50 couples, or at least 50 quilters who RV. Am trying to think up something clever to send to the hostess for the 50 gift bags. My mind doesn't do small well, I can finish a king size quilt quicker, but I'm going to make the effort. hugs, s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have made these chriss cross coasters ever since i was given one which was so useful
      https://allsorts.typepad.com/allsorts/2006/11/crisscross_coas.html

      Delete
  3. You are so talented, Pam. The striped sweet pea crocheting looks like fun. I read her blog about it, and I want to plant sweet peas this summer, just so I can enjoy a bouquet of them. Looking forward to seeing your completed sweet pea blanket.

    ReplyDelete