Sunday, August 30, 2015

Wipocalypse August and september update

I am doing a combined post showing my progress over the last two months.
August question was
  Pick one of the WIP pieces you’ve stitched on this month, and tell us about your stitching journey with the piece.
I started this SAL project this year and have enjoyed the way it has motivated me to get back into my cross stitch.
I am planning on doing more stitching next year.









I managed to get quite a bit of stitching done this month.
Here are the finished daffodils. 



I enjoyed doing the gladioli, they were fun to stitch.






Here are the first four designs together. They will be finished as a cushion.


The violets were a little fiddly, but look nice done. 



I really loved stitching the roses, they were a joy.




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!
    We've just finished Brokenwood, getting immersed anyway we can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are looking wonderful. I believe I have them in my stash. I hope to get to them one day!!!!

    ReplyDelete