Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Mid February update

 This is a close up of some of the embroidery on my mother's quilt. 

I have done some more quilting on it but it is a little challenging as some of the pieced blocks are not quite accurate and the issues are not quilting out.

I will leave it on the sidelines for now while a ponder possible solutions. 





My #2 project,  I  have pieced and quilted 3 little quilts for Treasured Babies charity.
The bindings are now sewn on ready to stitch down.
Posting in Chookshed challenge
Posting in 

2 comments:

  1. Your mom's embroidery quilt is so beautiful! I love the dainty stitches and her choice of fabrics so much! It is a treasure that you are finishing them, even though there are challenges - a labor of love really.
    Congratulations on great progress on the challenge. I truly enjoy reading your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her work is really amazing, especially when you consider that she is 93

    ReplyDelete