Tuesday, July 23, 2024

A big week of finishes

 Linking to Design wall monday

Linking to Chookshed challenge

I have had a lot of finishes this week. 

Adding 2 extra scarf finishes 



Firstly a scarf for charity. 



I finished 13 pairs of fingerless mitts,  also for charity. 



I finished quilting and binding a table runner.  This was a practice piece for different quilting designs and thread colours.





A finished quilt for a friend of DD #2 who is having health challenges. 



A wedding quilt for a family friend.





A cushion to go with one of the quilts.



5 comments:

  1. Were the feathered wreaths hand quilted???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my oh my, you finished so much this month. Your wreath quilting is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lot of finishes, I'm in awe of those feather wreaths.

    ReplyDelete